Monday, November 2, 2015

Five French Words used in the English language




              
5 French Words Used in the English Language



    Chic -It means stylish in the fashion industry. You have probably heard people reviewing dresses and outfits say this word.

  Ballet -A type of dance. Many Football players do ballet to help with their cordanation.

   
  Bouquet -A small or large arrangement of flowers. On an anniversary a man/women would give their significant other a bouquet of flowers.
  
  Genre -A group where books fall in. I love all the genres but my favorite is Historical Fiction.

  Role -A part an actor or actress gets after they adittion. My role in the play was to be Marilyn Monroe.

  Bon voyage -Means "Have a good trip." "Bon voyage mom!" I said as my mom went on her Cruise.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment